Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One Day of Thankfulness

Well, if I could add another day of thankfulness ....I would add that I am thankful to be alive. OMG! I have been soooooo sick for 2 days. It hit me at about noon on Thanksgiving day right before I started making the dressing. I had to lay down and I barely got up again until today (it's Saturday, I think). I had to give Keith step by step directions on how to cook everything (and he did quite well, I might add). I did go to Jackie's but slept almost the entire time (see pic above). Oh....and the worst of it all......I MISSED BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! Not only did I miss the shopping part but I missed the entire day. It was awful. Thank goodness Taylor stepped in and went with Jackie....but I told her not to get too cozy with the idea because next year...I will be back!! I am almost better but not completely yet!!! UUUGGGHHHH!

And even though this is a little late...I wanted to finish it because I had all of these pics already uploaded and ready to go! Soooo....I am so very, very thankful for my family!!! I love every one of them very much and don;t know what I would do without them!!! I know there are a lot of pics...but for one, there are lots of people to represent and two...i just kept thinking..."oh I have to include this one". Hee hee!!!

No comments: