Sunday, May 15, 2011

Duck Derby 2011.....Read All About It!!

Drew, Addi and I went to the Duck Derby this weekend (Keith missed it this year due to being out of town)! So much fun! The Cartersville Daily Tribune reporter took a liking to Addi (who wouldn't...lol?) and followed us around for over half an hour trying to get a good pic of her. Ha! Welcome to my world, Mr. Reporter. I just checked out their homepage and she did make their article!!! Click on the slideshow to see her. These are the best pictures I could get of Addi with the duck! Who woulda thought that I would have a kid that is afraid of anything...much less characters???

This little "Neigh-Neigh" was so cute!
Addi looked so cute in her little duck dress. Etsy is my best friend these days!


More Fun!

Waiting for the ducks to appear........
And there they are!!! Sadly, we didn't win the car this year (or last year, or the year before that, or.......)

No comments: