What Addi Wore~January 2013

Janellj's January 2013 album on Photobucket

SCRAPBOOK YARDSALE!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank you, Beth(s)

My two good friends and neighbors....both named Beth (and both married to Garys) threw me a neighborhood shower today. It was so much fun and I got tons of cute little girlie things. We now have bibs, burp cloths and DIAPERS! Yay! Jackie and I had so much fun bringing everything home and putting it all away (after sorting and touching each little thing). Girl stuff is so much fun! I did have my camera but I was so busy talking and having fun that I didn't take very many pictures. Beth (Silver) was snapping away so I wasn't too concerned! Thank you to everyone who came...I love all of the wonderful gifts. And THANK YOU, Beths....I really appreciate everything you both did!


1 comment:

angism said...

How fun!! I know you must be getting excited:)