Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Fair!

We took Drew and Addison to the fair on Tuesday night! It was a perfect "fair" night. The rain we had over the weekend blew in some cooler air (at long last) and we had to pull out the long sleeves and jackets for the chilly night air. I LOVE it!!! Fall is my favorite season....I adore everything about it!It was sooo fun watching Addi see this for the first time. Her eyes were as big as saucers the whole time, taking in all of the lights and sounds. She only rode 2 rides because that is all she was tall enough for....and she loved them. She thought she was something when we strapped her in to those little cars and boats. PREC-IOUS!Me, Drew and Addi!Of course, we went to see the animals.....that is a tradition!I think this is the only reason that Keith goes to the fair....for the corn on the cob! He loves it. I have a picture every year of him chowing down on it.
We had a fun time. As we were pulling out of the parking lot......Drew said "Thanks for taking me to the fair....I will never forget this night". LOL It doesn't take much to keep him entertained.

No comments: