Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Way Back When-esday!

Since we are headed to the DragonCon Parade again this weekend...I decided to post some pics from last year. This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen...but I LOVE it. we have so much fun! This time I am dragging Jackie, Greg and the girls with us!! I can't wait to see their reaction to this bizarre event!
Here are some parade pics...........
And after the parade we walked to Centennial Park to join the football festivities going on there. Fun times! I hope the weather is nice!

Look how much Addison has grown since this time last year!

Drew.....well, just being Drew!

Hmmmm...why does this look familiar??? I have never done this (and either has my friend Michelle, ha!). Grown adults would NEVER do something as silly as run through a revolving door and get yelled at by a big burly security guard at a fancy hotel in Atlanta .

2 comments:

mmullenix said...

I believe the statute of limitations is up on the revolving door incident! ;)

Dedicated Servers said...

so nice photoes!!!