Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter.....finally!

I have been trying to get this post up forever. So, finally here is a rundown of some of our Easter activities!

This was on Good Friday! Keith was off that day so we went by the church and helped decorate the cross with some BEAUTIFUL yellow roses from our yard!



Checking out what the EB brought!

Leaving Church! Addi did not feel well the entire weekend so she was a total GROUCH! I never did get a good pic of her in her Easter dress (which I paid less than $10 for (dress and hat) over a year ago...score!!) I know ya'll think I am having a little too much fun dressing my girl.....but I LOVE it!!!
Dinner and Egg Hunt at Jackie's with the fam (minus Todd and Jessica)! Jackie (well, really Greg since now she is a SAHM ;) has the most PERFECT house for all of these holiday events!! Especially Easter....couldn't have asked for a better yard for an egg hunt!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter like we did!!!


**For those of you who have asked....Jessica is out of the hospital and recovering at home! She seems to be doing well and is in good spirits!!!

No comments: