Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pink Firetruck!

Every time I say that...the song "Pink Cadillac" pops into my head! Anyway.....my neighbor told me about "Turn Town Center PINK" and because I love anything to do with the breast cancer cause and it was at the mall ...we were there. It was a beautiful day to be outside! They had a pink firetruck and police car that the kids could climb on and sign. Drew knows all about his Mee Maw even though he never got to meet her. So he said he was signing in honor of her. He also signed for our sweet little neighbor, 3 year old Malena who lost an eye to cancer last year (she's doing great now).
Drew posing with the Easter Bunny. He wasn't real thrilled with doing it but he was trying to show Addi that the Easter Bunny is good and not evil. She wouldn't take her eyes off of him and didn't speak a word except for "Bye, Eeter Bunny". LOL!

No comments: