Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to........


..... someone who makes me laugh every time I talk to her. She is also up there on the list of friends I have known FOREVER (well, 24 years to be exact). That is my friend, Debi (who moved back to Ohio so I don't get to see her very often). Now I don't usually do a big post for all of my friend's birthdays...just every now and then or maybe if it's a big one. BUT....back in October I posted this Happy Birthday post for Beth. Well, I immediately got a phone call from Debi....saying that SHE wanted her own post on her birthday too. And she has reminded me no less than 10 times since.

So Debi....this is your Happy Birthday post and here is your gift of laughter: bulletin board duck, visiting Aunt Mert in the nursing home, "Oh $hit...he's home", me sitting in the rocking chair at CC firing off questions to you, your sister telling me how cute my "granddaughter" is, "BITCH", homemade painted clothes for Shan and Jen, me trying to make you "remember" people from the past, and of course we can never forget........"EWWWWW" (Jeremy).

Happy Birthday, Debi! Love ya!!

No comments: