What Addi Wore~January 2013

Janellj's January 2013 album on Photobucket

SCRAPBOOK YARDSALE!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Belinda!


Happy Birthday to my niece, Belinda today. She was my very first niece and I used to babysit her when I was a teenager. Jackie would leave early for college and just put her in my bed. She would wake up before me and destroy my bedroom every single day while I was "trying" to sleep (great babysitter, huh?). Then after a while she would start saying "It up, Nell" which translates to "Get up, Nell". That girl could talk in complete sentences before she was a year old! This picture is from last summer at a picnic that we went to. Those are her little girls, 3 year old Holley on the left and 4 year old Hannah on the right......aren't they the cutest little things???

No comments: