Saturday, February 28, 2009

Showered With Love!



I had my final shower today. It was at our church (Poplar Springs Baptist). Keith had to work so I decided to take Drew with me. WOW! He stressed me out so bad.....he had to be the center of attention every minute. I hope this isn't an omen of what will soon to come once Addi gets here.




There was a great turn out and I got so many nice things. This little girl will be so lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love and care for her. Thanks to everyone who attended....I appreciate every little thing. I think we are ready now..........bags are packed, showers are over, hair appointment on Wednesday, Jackie will be back on Monday. I still think this Friday would be a good day!
Yay for diapers!!! The youth girls!All the loot once I got it home. The fun part is going through it and putting it all in it's perfect little place!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks wonderful. Stay safe!