Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Way Back When-esday!

Since it is so dang cold out, I was looking for a picture to warm us up. I came across these pics from our June 2006 trip to Cancun. These pictures absolutely CRACK ME UP!!!! Keith wanted to go to an "authentic" Mexican restaurant so we ventured into this lovely part of town and found this little open air restaurant. Jackie and I thought since we were on vacation...we would each enjoy a Margarita (neither of us drink much at all, if ever). Hmmpphh! You should have seen our eyes when these appeared at our table. I don't know what they put in their drinks down there but after drinking about a half inch of this drink...we both totally lost it for about a half hour. The Big Dogs, before!
I really hate this pic of me (it is sooo unflattering) but I HAD to include it. It tells the whole story. I COULD NOT stop laughing!!!!
****Now wear your pj's backwards, flush your toilet 3 times in a row, do a snow dance or whatever it is you do to make it snow. I WANT SNOW!!!! (and I want it now!!!!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I wish I could send you some of our snow... we're supposed to get more on Friday.