Friday, February 12, 2010

No Freebies Today!

Freebie Friday will have to be postponed until tomorrow. I couldn't get online last night and then I finally had to go work on Valentine projects for Drew's teachers so I ran out of time. Hopefully, I can get it together by tomorrow....I do have to get ready for our SNOW that's coming today...all 1-2 inches of it!! See you tomorrow.

I did get this in an email this morning (thanks RAP) and wanted to pass it along since it is only good today.

~~~On February 12th ONLY you can get 15% off all eligible store items and 20% off Walgreens and W Brand products with coupon HERE.
Plus, get a FREE 8x10 Photo Collage. Upload your photo and create a print and use code: VDAY at checkout. Choose in-store pick-up to avoid any shipping charge. Expires 2/12!!!

No comments: