Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Way Back When-esday!

This is another picture that makes me totally crack up every time I come across it. My friend Debi and I have been friends for 24 years (Todd was 2 when we met) and this is her son Ryan. This is 2000 and she was watching Drew for me (he is the one in the seat). Ryan was a hellion spunky little kid and was very jealous of a baby in HIS house! I won't tell you what he called Drew 2 seconds after this picture was snapped but it rhymes with witch!!!!!!! LOL

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Omigosh, the picture is funny enough, but then the back story? Hysterical!

THanks so much for playing along with Way BAck When-esday, Janell!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! That brings back memories!!!! More of my pictures please!! Ryan loves to hear this story!! Love, DEBI