Friday, October 8, 2010

Are you Swagging?

Search & Win


I have decided to take a break from Freebie Friday for a few weeks. I have started babysitting a little girl who is just a few months younger than Addi. I feel like I have twins and boy, is it wearing me out.I know this post won't interest some of you but hopefully, somebody will get some benefit from it.

I have been doing Swagbucks for several months now and have gotten some nice things for FREE. I also have $100 in Amazon gift cards already stocked up and am well on my way to the next $50 (can you say Christmas gifts??). When I first heard about SB (Swagbucks), I thought for sure it had to be a scam. I changed my mind quickly when I got my first free item!!! You can check out the SB store here.

I have learned a few things and I want to share some tips with you.



~First you have to sign up if you haven't done so already. Go here to do that! Now just signing up won't get you anything (well, I think you do get 30 SB). You have to participate some...and you can do as much or as little as you want to.

~Download the toolbar. Once you get the SB toolbar on your computer, you are ready to go. Every time you would normally "google" something...now you just search through the SB toolbar instead. I will admit that at first it was difficult to get used to it and I would forget often. Now, it is just second nature to me. You won't earn SB every time you search. You usually score 3-5 times a day and it is just random.

~You can earn 4 SB every day in less than a minute. Now, I know 4 does not seem like much but if you do it every day....that is 120 per month. You will be surprised how quickly they add up.

***Logging in and using the toolbar. Nothing to that.
***Clicking on Trusted Surveys. You don't have to complete any surveys...just click on it. You will find this under the "Ways to Earn" tab.
***Daily Poll. One click to answer...that's all. Easy peasy! Also, found under the "Ways to Earn"tab.

***The final SB also comes from the same tab. Click on NOSO (and then "Start Earning") and
you will see a bunch of stuff come up. Just click skip or continue (don't fill anything out) 5
times and a SB will pop up.

~Referrals!!!!!! This is very important. If you get friends and family (or perfect strangers) to sign up under you, then every time they score SB...you do too. Up to 1000! When you do get a SB by searching...it gives you the option of posting it on your Facebook status. This is a good way to get people to "advertise" and get people to sign up under you. You can also add a banner to your email signature. You can go here to get your own personal referral link.

~Surveys and Special Offers. You can do as many of these or as few as you like. Some are free, others not. Some just take a minute...only require an email address and some are VERY long winded. Explore the offer wall and click around...there are tons of things to help you earn SB. Some are as simple as watching a 2 minute video.

~Shop and Earn. I just discovered this myself. There are tons and tons of stores that are listed. You just search for the store that you are looking for, click on it and shop as normal. The SB for shopping do take a few weeks to show up in your account so keep that in mind.

~Codes. This is tricky and I am still learning the ropes. I have a Widget on the bottom of my blog. You can click on it (or download your own) and it will periodically have a code to earn a few extra SB. There is a time limit to these so you have to get lucky! When I get a code...I will sometimes send it out to friends who I know are earning SB. If you want to be added to this list...email me and I will add you.

~Blog and Facebook. The SB blog is very helpful and keeps you informed about different deals and happenings. SB also has a FB page. You will find codes, offers and such there.

~Trade Ins. They also have a trade in program that I know NOTHING about. If anyone does...please fill me in.

~Friday is SUPPOSED to be Mega Swagbucks Day! Personally,I have never scored anything larger than normal but I keep trying!!

**If you want to check on your SB total at any time, you can do so very easily. Go to the Home Page. On the right hand side......you will see "View Account". Click on it and then click on "Ledger". You will see a list of all activity.

I know there are things I have forgotten and a lot of this sounds confusing. I started out slow and once I realized how much earning potential there is....I have put more time into it. You still have time to earn some gift cards or prizes for Christmas so go here and get started today!

I am not a SB expert by any means, but if you have any questions...let me know and I will try to help you out!

No comments: