Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Way Back When-esday!

15 years ago today, on a cold, snowy morning my mom passed away peacefully in her sleep. She had fought a long, hard battle with breast cancer and to our utter sadness and dismay....she lost. Sometimes it seems like it was yesterday and other days it does seem like it has been 15 years (or longer). There will forever be something missing in my (our) life........you just never really get over something so devastating. I think about her everyday.

It breaks my heart that she never got to see these precious faces. How she would have loved them!!! And they would have loved their "Mee Maw" too.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you meemaw and miss you so much. I think about you all the time and it just reminds me you are always with me in my heart. I wish Bailey couldv'e met you. She would love you so much just like all of us did when we were growing up. You were a huge role in all of our lives and I wish our children could experience that. But I know you are in heaven were you can look down on all of us all the time. I love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel...((((hugs))))