Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Alice's Wonderland!

Oh goodness!  I took Addi to a Mad Hatter Tea Party hosted by the Douglas County Cultural Arts Center.  It was the cutest darn thing!  The kids from Douglas County High School were in charge and played all of the parts and did all of the work!

All of the characters were there including Alice,  the Cheshire Cat (I am surprised that Addi wasn't scared of him),
the playing cards,
White Rabbit (he was late),

the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter himself (or herself??)!!!
They moved around to different stations!  It was too cute!  There was an Easter Grass Hunt,
pin the tail on the bunny,
the tea party with the Mad Hatter and Alice,
face painting, 
Flamingo Croquet (be still my heart),


 and songs and storytelling!!!
The day ended with an Easter Egg Hunt on the lawn!!
It was the most PERFECT way to kick off Spring!!!  I took a TON of pics so the ones below are just random cuteness that I had to share with everyone!!

No comments: