What Addi Wore~January 2013

Janellj's January 2013 album on Photobucket

SCRAPBOOK YARDSALE!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

10 Years of Wedded Bliss!


Yep! Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. I'm not gonna get all mushy or anything but I will say how thankful I am that Keith "didn't just keep on walking" that night many years ago at Cowboy's. I am so thankful for him. He spoils me rotten, works hard for us and is a great father to our kiddos. For years we talked about going to Las Vegas for our 10 year anniversary......but that just wasn't in the stars!
So honey, instead of this:

You get this:


There's no comparison...is there??? Love ya!! Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary Janell and Keith!

monica said...

Oww, so fun!! That's hilarious b/c we've said Hawaii for our 10th, pretty much since our 1st. Looked at plans, everything. Turns out our Cole is due 10 days before our 10th, I say it's God's sense of humor. We may be spending our future anniversaries at Chuck E Cheese, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Congrats!

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary and many more to come!

Amy L said...

So funny, Janell! You were such a beautiful bride. I remember one of your anniversary trips ;)! Congrats!

angism said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! How did I miss this date! Sorry, and I hope you guys had a great time changing diapers! :)

Marion said...

Lil, late, but Happy Anniversary! Cant believe its been 10 years already! I would love to see more wedding pictures on here missy. Pleeeease!Maybe one of your Ring Bearer and Flower Girl too :).

Luv Ya,
Mary

Lisa Murphy said...

Happy Anniversary Janell and Keith! Janell, I can't believe how much you look like Shannon in your cutting cake photo!!!