What Addi Wore~January 2013

Janellj's January 2013 album on Photobucket

SCRAPBOOK YARDSALE!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The greatest thing......

.....since sliced bread! The Bumbo seat! Where has this thing been all my life (and why didn't I think of it)? It is the absolute, hands down, best baby item I have (so far). I never dreamed that Addi would be able to use it yet, I mean 3 month olds can't sit up. I decided to just test her out....and you can see for yourself....she can sit up in it.

Now granted, the whole 5 minutes I had her in it she was looking at me with a look that said "Can't you see that my back is all bent over, my head is still too wobbly and I really want out of this thing?" LOL! Bless her heart! Does this mean I can write 3 months, 1 week for sitting up in her baby book? I just knew she was advanced!!!

2 comments:

Amy L said...

She is really starting to look like Mom!

Tiffany said...

I need to squeeze those cheeks!!!