Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Great Day for a WHITE Wedding!!!

Mr. and Mrs. White tied the knot this weekend in the most gorgeous wedding ever.  Unfortunately......I have hardly any pics of it.  I was doing good before the wedding and then I decided I didn't want to take my camera to the ceremony so I could enjoy it without worrying about pics.  And then I could pick up afterwards and take pics of the reception.  Wellllll........that didn't happen (dang those strong Margaritas).  I never took another pic the whole night.  We will just have to wait on the professional pics to come back.  And there will be a TON of them!!!!  So without further ado....here are the random pics that I have.  (I also lifted a few from Facebook).  The first batch is the actual wedding and then the ones after the car are from the rehearsal dinner on Friday night!
































No comments: