What Addi Wore~January 2013

Janellj's January 2013 album on Photobucket

SCRAPBOOK YARDSALE!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tay Tay!


These pictures make me laugh! Every time my niece, Taylor gets her hands on my camera, I come home and find a bunch of silly pics that she takes of herself. I have threatened to put them on Facebook for all of her friends to see. But since I don't know how to put pictures on Facebook......I will just put them on here, for my friends to see.
I can't believe that Taylor is 14 today. My goodness how time flies. I remember when she was just a little thing......about 2 or 3 and her babysitter was my next door neighbor. I loved it. I could go and get her whenever I wanted and bring her back when I wanted to, also. And now she is all grown up into a cute little teenager. Where does time go??
Happy 14th Birthday, Taylor!!!

No comments: