Monday, July 6, 2009

4 Months!


Addi is 4 months now! Wow! She went for her 4 month check up today where they discovered she has 2 ear infections. Poor thing. I hope she is not following in her brother's footsteps, who had 13 ear infections in 6 months and finally had to have tubes put in. So she is on her first antibiotic. She loved it. She weighs 13 lb 4 oz and is 24 1/2 inches.
The doc told me to start her on solids. I was about to do it anyway because she always seems to be starving. Keith went and got some cereal and this was the outcome. I couldn't really tell you if she liked it or not because I'm not really sure that she got any (in her mouth anyway). Oh well......we'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

mmullenix said...

Happy 4th months, Addi!

Amy L said...

She is such a cutie. Love the photos, Janell!