Saturday, July 18, 2009

Puppy Party!


My friend, Kelly (well, she is a friend but I don't actually know her. Ok, I know her...but she doesn't know me, but she did email me back once....does that count?) at Kelly's Korner is hosting a blog hop to share kid's birthday parties. You all know how I LOVE doing parties so this is right up my alley. I decided to show pics of Drew's 7th birthday party in Sept. 2007. I had finally convinced him to have a Puppy party. It turned out so cute! I have already started thinking about Addi's first birthday in March.....how does a ladybug party sound?


Pin the nose on the puppy!

Bone Hunt!
Fun in the pool!Painting bobble head puppies!

Some of the decor!

The Dog Bone Pinata!
Daisy....the real puppy!
The Cake!
It's my party....and I'll cry if I want to!


2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, it was a wonderful party. I never see a puppy party. It's so different.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Thursday

Katie said...

Very cute! I'm actually planning a puppy party for my soon to be two year old!