Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clean Sweep Consignment Sale!

Wanna purchase some cool scrapbook supplies for a great price??? Who doesn't, right? Well, you have the chance to do that! From Saturday, August 1-Monday August 3, my very favorite scrapbook store is hosting a consignment sale. You can read all about it here. I have been cleaning out and going through my stash for weeks now. Here is just a sampling of stuff that I am selling! I have tons more......(what, that doesn't surprise you?).
If you can't make it to Carrollton for the consignment sale and want to come by my house before I take everything.....let me know. Tonight (Tuesday) or Wednesday evening will be the only 2 nights left before it is gone to Sweet Memories!


And for your viewing pleasure......just thought I would share this cute pic of Addi! Notice the double chin? She is getting soo fat. I ♥ fat babies!

2 comments:

Jennifer - Jasper's Mom said...

Girl, don't you know you gotta put some of that away for the inevitable "Scrapbook Basket" for this year's fall festival :P

Unknown said...

Janelle!

Where do you live? I am not sure I can make it to the sale and it would be nice to participate anyway!

Veronica (404-447-1040) or sonoveronica@yahoo.com.

thanks!