Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3rd Grade???

Yeah, that is a question mark because I really can't believe it myself. Like, can he really be in 3rd grade already? It is just mind boggling. But it is what it is........(sigh).
My Big Boy!
Drew and "Mrs. Herdmann"! Her name is really Mrs. Hermann but I can't convince Drew of that. Last Christmas I read him the chapter book "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" and the bad kids last name was Herdmann. He asked me then if it was about "Mrs. Herdmann" at his school. I told him no that Mrs. Hermann does not have any children. Well, that didn't matter and I think she will always be (in Drew's mind anyway) "Mrs. Herdmann". It makes her giggle to hear that story. (Actually, Drew makes her giggle).

He said he likes 3rd grade so far because they don't start homework until the second week of school!

No comments: