Friday, August 21, 2009

My Little Sand Bucket (I scrapped)

Here is even more proof that when I go to a scrapbook weekend, I do more than socialize (Keith). I do get "some" scrapping done. I made this little sand bucket mini album with our Cancun beach pictures.

This is the cover. The handle is made from wire.

Page 2 (not sure what happened to this scan, sorry).

Page 3

Page 4
Page 5. This handle sticks up and you can see it from the front. It has real sand on it.

Page 6. Back of page 5.

The next 2 pages are acrylic. I had to put everything on there back to back because it is see through and I needed each piece to cover up what is behind it.

This is the back of the acrylic page.

Page 9.

Back cover.
I usually take little kits like this to crops so I can work and talk and don't really have to think. I have been in sort of a scrapping rut lately with pregnancy, new baby and the stress of Keith's (lack of) work. I really want to get going again. My plans for this weekend are to scraplift a cute, cute page that my friend Michelle did last weekend. I'm hoping that will get my creative juices flowing again. If I do by chance get it done, I will post both pages if she doesn't mind.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the mini album. Glad to see that you are getting into the swing of things. Sorry to hear about keith's work situation.

Amy L said...

These are awesome Janell! Would love to see your scraplift too!