Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saturday, in the park........

.....I thought it was the 4th of July. I don't think that's how the song even goes but that's what title popped into my head when I thought about scrapping these pics. You didn't think I would get it done, did you??? (me neither) But here it is! Now keep in mind....I am one of those that always has to do double layouts. I am really thinking about getting over that here in the near future when I start scrapping Addi. I just don't have time to do a double page for every single event. We'll see if I can overcome this phobia of my pages not matching. Is there a 12 step program for that??

Anyway, as I said the other day....I cannot take credit for this page. It is a total scraplift (scrapbook terminology for stealing someone else's idea....but it's very much allowed and I think it is a compliment to the person who you steal from). So go check out my friend Michelle's blog and look at her layout. That's where I got the idea. She did a great job, didn't she???

1 comment:

mmullenix said...

Love it! But your clouds look much better than mine!